Benefits of Membership
- Chamber Choice Insurance: Life, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Health Care, Energy Purchasing – 1-800-377-3539
- Scholarship awards given in cooperation with local education organizations.
- Free membership for new businesses and new owners (first year)
- Business listed on the SCCC website, including link to business website, advertises member’s business.
- Stimulates growth and economic development:
- Partnerships with other community organizations.
- Develops programs to benefit county.
- Sponsors two major events – Taste Full Event (4th. Saturday, July), Fall Festival Lumberjack/Chainsaw Competitions (2nd. full weekend, October).
- Active and productive promotion/public relation projects:
- Stay and Play attractor/brochure/map, business and event brochures distributed throughout the area.
- Social Media, Facebook, constant attractive designs of events and business announcements.
- Maintaining and updating a current website with list of businesses, including link to their website, advertises member’s business.
- Works with local and state legislators and government officials.
- Maintains office with staff, includes emails, phones, fax and computers. Provides business support through communications and information.